Interview with Mr. Tziombras Kostas in Crete, Greece: We save money from the fact that we don’t buy the materials, we produce them with the bucket crusher.
CRUSHER BUCKET BF 120.4 AT WORK:
1) Please tell us a little bit more about your company: What is your business activity? What is your position in the company...?
Our company is a technical company that works public and private projects and is specialized in golf course construction. I have the Vice President position in the company.
2) When did you buy our BF and which model? / On which excavator is it mounted?
The bucket was bought on 2010. The bucket is mounted on a CATERPILAR 345 excavator.
3) Which kind of jobs do you do with the BF? How do you use it? Which material do you crush?
How did you hear about the bucket crusher and our company?
The bucket is used to tore and break old asphalt from roads. The material arising is category E3-E4. Other use of the bucket is to break rocks which are used as sub bases in roads. We found your company through a world machinery magazine which I don't remember the name.
4) What made you choose to buy our bucket crusher instead of a standard crusher?
We choose the bucket crusher because it's mounted to an excavator and has the ability to move through the site very quick and this is positive cause you can reduce the time of material deposition.
5) Using the bucket crusher has undoubtedly opened you to new possibilities and given you many advantages. In what terms did you manage to save money and add value to your work with the BF? How much time and resources can you save using it? How many hours a day do you use it for? How many days a week?
We save money from the fact that we don't buy the materials (gravel, 3A, rocks 5mm to 8mm) we produce them with the bucket crusher. The crusher is not used all year long only when we have a work to do but when we have is used 10hours a day 5 to 6 days a week.
6) What do you think about the maintenance and use of the bucket crusher?
Until now we have not encounter a major damage.
7) Do you think our bucket crusher offers you new opportunities to be more competitive in the market? What are the main characteristics that distinguish the bucket crusher from other more conventional crushing methods?
As I wrote above the main characteristics is the ability to move very quickly through the site and the fact that you crush the rocks you find in the site and you don't waste time for moving the rocks outside the site, if you don't crush the rocks you must find a place to put them as well, so its very convenient that you don't have to do all this tasks.
8) In the future, would you buy another product from MB? As you know, MB has been in the market for over 10 years; we have recently designed and are now producing the screening bucket as well. Would you be interested in this new product? Or would you preferably buy another bucket crusher?
We are very happy with this bucket crusher at the moment!! The investment in new machinery is depended on the workload of the company.