Interview with Mr. Konstantinos Papadopoulos in Attica, Greece.
WORKING TOGETHER: CRUSHER BUCKET BF 90.3 & SCREENING BUCKET MB S-18
1) Please tell us a little bit more about your company: What is your business activity? What is your position in the company...?
Our company (K. H. PAPADOPOULOS LTD) is a construction company for roads, ports, hydraulic works and buildings. I am the owner of the company.
2) When did you buy our BF and which model?
We bought MB BF 90.3 and S-18 in 2012.
3) Which kind of jobs do you do with the BF? How do you use it? Which material do you crush?
We used BF to product material for draining, and soil for backfilling of excavating materials.
We used S-18 screening bucket for gabions of river stones.
4) What made you choose to buy our bucket crusher instead of a standard crusher?
The lower cost and the fast work.
5) Using the bucket crusher has undoubtedly opened you to new possibilities and given you many advantages. In what terms did you manage to save money and add value to your work with the BF? How much time and resources can you save using it? How many hours a day do you use it for? How many days a week?
We used S-18 for 8 hrs per day and 6 days in a week.
6) What do you think about the maintenance and use of the bucket crusher?
It is very simple and easy machine.
7) Do you think our bucket crusher offers you new opportunities to be more competitive in the market? What are the main characteristics that distinguish the bucket crusher from other more conventional crushing methods?
I think S-18 is suitable for my currently work.
8) In the future, would you buy another product from MB? As you know, MB has been in the market for over 10 years; we have recently designed and are now producing the screening bucket as well. Would you be interested in this new product? Or would you preferably buy another bucket crusher?
I am interesting for S-14 for KOMATSU PC 138.