- 17,650 - 19,840 lb
- 11,020 - 22,050 lb
- 6,610 - 8,820 lb
For backhoe loaders and midi excavators
Weighing at 1,058 pounds, the MB-HDS212 bucket is compatible with midi excavators with weights ranging from 11,020 to 22,050 pounds, backhoe loaders weighing from 17,640 to 19,840 pounds, and loaders from 6,610 to 8,820 pounds.
- The bucket’s shape is optimal when collecting and processing material
- The coupler’s connection is located at the top of the machine and is the lower than the rest of the structure, causing less wear on the unit’s frame, greater maneuverability and more precision and control. It’s design icreases productivity.
- Thanks to the fixed covers, the gears are protected and the delicate parts of the machine is shielded from potentially harmful materials (sand, dirt, etc.)
- The welded covers on the back of the machine shields the bolts and side casings.
- The operator can easily replace the shafts on site.
- Maintenance is simple and happens directly on site.
- The shaft holder is supplied.
The shape of the unit enables material to travel toward the rotating shafts, allowing for greater productivity.