A new padding bucket for loaders and skid steers
Conceived and designed for the gardening, landscaping and urban construction sectors, the new MB-HDS220 padding bucket is the solution for all construction sites that need to combine efficiency and versatility in a compact piece of equipment.
It fits loaders and skid steer loaders from 9,900LBS to 24,000 LBS and has a large loading capacity, with a specially designed inlet port to easily convey the material onto the rotors.
As a result, its high productivity makes it the ideal piece of equipment for urban construction sites where work needs to be done quickly and where time constraints are a major issue.
Do you want to know if they fit your mini ex?
- The coupling system is designed to allow maximum freedom of movement of the carrier machine. This system allows excellent visibility of the material to be worked and of the worksite
- The width of the inlet, 7.2 feet, allows the tracks of the carrier to be kept clean at all times.
- Greasing is centralized.
- Rotors are easily replaced directly on the job site and the rotors stand is included.
- Maintenance is simple and can be carried out directly on the construction site.
Areas of application
The MB-HDS220 padding bucket facilitates work on all sites where there is a need to aerate packed soil:
- when landscaping a green area, a garden, or a flower bed;
- when there is a need to reclaim and clean topsoil from various demolition debris, stones or roots;
- to select material for covering pipes or trenches and sub-base.
Would you like to know how much it costs?