- ≥ 8 ≤ 9 Ton
- ≥ 5 ≤ 10 Ton
Weighing 480kg, the MB-HDS212 bucket is compatible with midi excavators with weights ranging from 5 to 10 tons, backhoe loaders weighing from 8 to 9 tons, and skid from 4 to 5 tons.
- The bucket’s shape is optimal when collecting and processing material
- The coupler’s connection is located at the top of the machine and is lower than the rest of the structure, causing less wear on the unit’s frame, greater manoeuvrability and more precision and control. It is designed to increase productivity.
- Thanks to the fixed covers, the gears are protected and the inside parts of the machine is shielded from potentially harmful materials (sand, dirt, etc.)
- The welded covers on the back of the machine shields the bolts and side casings.
- The operator can easily replace the shafts on site.
- Maintenance is simple and happens directly on site.
- The shaft holder is supplied.
The shape of the unit enables the material to travel toward the rotating shafts, allowing for greater productivity.
|LOAD CAPACITY||0,15 m3|
|DIMENSIONS||1220 x 815 x H 710 mm|
|PRESSURE||> 200 bar|
|OIL FLOW RATE||*≥ 75 ≤ 100 l/min|
The hydraulic flow and pressure must both meet the required parameters.