Transforming the mountain surrounding into a breathtaking haven
Location, location. Location.
Planning and developing a resort requires a lot of research and consideration of environmental conditions. MB Crusher is so proud to help in building a beach resort on the highest mountain plateau between Ain Sokhna and Zafarana in Egypt.
The Carnelia Sokhna resort!
By using the MB’s mobile jaw crusher attachment the contractor is saving a whopping 50% off the cost, by cutting down transportation and acquisition expenses.
I WANT TO SAVE MONEY IN MY NEXT PROJECT
The Carnelia Sokhna resort
The step-system design of the resort provides an optimum direct sea view to all the units while excavating the mountain provides the relevant building material that the MB Crusher unit made immediately available for reuse.
Take a good look at the location and the surroundings, it only made sense to use as much as it was possible of the raw materials available and limit the back and forth of tracks. With the MB Crusher unit developing the area while preserving the environmental condition is possible!
Moreover, by adding one of the MB Crusher attachments the contractor managed to:
- Avoid aggregate purchasing costs.
- Reduce transportation to the construction site.
- Reduce the carbon footprint of the entire project.
- Avoid waiting for deliveries.
All of this translated into 50% off and keep within schedules!
Do you want to improve your next project? Add an MB Crusher unit to your fleet!
HOW MUCH DOES THE CRUSHER COST?
Designed to provide recreation, entertainment and accommodation the Carnelia Sokhna will see 80% of the land allocated to green spaces, scenic areas and service facilities, while the remaining 20% will be residential buildings Even if located on a mountaintop 160 meters above sea level it is a luxury beach gateway with access by sea by the neighbouring Al Galala International Marina.