We won contracts by changing the way we work on-site
We decided to use MB Crusher attachments on-site, and this is what happened:
“We won the contract for the construction of this shopping centre because we came forward with state-of-the-art equipment. The contracting company immediately understood that by using the MB Crusher units we would be able to produce a large amount of high- quality material, directly at the site. All while keeping construction site costs low and avoiding inconvenience such us dust and traffic, throughout the contract.”
In the middle of the Qatari desert, in the Shahaniya region. The company was dealing with excavation work and building the foundation of the new shopping centre. The job involved:
- processing 300,000 m3 of material
- finish the job within the given deadline
- use quality aggregate as the filler and as the base for the new constructions
The operating choices were:
- dig up the material and take it to a disposal centre
- purchase graded aggregates
- pay high disposal costs
- long processing time
- high transport costs
- use MB Crusher’s screening and crushing bucket to treat the excavated material directly on-site. By sifting and crushing it can be immediately reused.
This choice advantages:
- put an end to delivery costs to dispose of the material
- avoid procurement costs
- no transport costs
- respect for deadlines
“our choice was obvious: MB Crusher equipment. We are using 8 of them on this site”
- 4 crusher bucket BF120.4
- 2 crusher bucket BF90.3
- 2 screening bucket, MB-S18 and MB-S23
How is the job done:
Working up to 20 hours a day, our site is practically open all the time, and we never had a hitch. In 10 hours of work, with the MB-S14 we produce about 400m3 of sieved material at 0– 4 cm and 500 m3 of material to be further reduced by the crusher buckets.
With the BF 120, we crush approximately 30 m3/h and approximately 23 m3/h with the BF 90.3. The machines work constantly for 20 hours a day and experience no problems.
And that’s why we won the contract!
The choice of using high quality and reliable equipment has allowed AL-PRINCESS CONSTRUCTION AND QUARRY CO. (ACQ) to meet deadlines without having to increase costs.
Not only shopping malls but also streets and the Fifa World Cup 2022 building
“MB Crusher units have also assisted us in winning other contracts over the years“ - told us the spokesman of the Qatari company – for example in recent months we are crushing huge quantities of material to be used in the construction sites of the Fifa World Cup Qatar 2022, which will be the first World Cup ever to be held in the Arab world and the first in a Muslim-majority country.
The recycled aggregate will be used as:
- filling for the new buildings and several sports facilities
- backfill for the new road network that will connect the various stadium, some already opened such us the Khalifa International Stadium and the Akrah Stadium, others are still under construction, the Lusail Stadium, located in Lusail City just outside the capital Doha, will host the opening ceremony, Al Bayt, Al Rayyan, Ras Abu Aboud Stadium and Education City stadium.
How MB Crusher equipment has changed the way we operate
Using the crusher and screener of MB Crusher has completely changed the way we work on-site:
- less time wasted in organizing logistics, and consequently fewer transport costs
- we no longer need to buy aggregate to use as filler
And it is for these reasons that this company has managed to expand its business and won several contracts.
“The purchase of the MB crusher bucket represented a new phase in our company, radically changing our work method and therefore giving us great advantages both in financial as well as environmental terms
Just consider the enormous savings made on material transportation. We have managed to eliminate transportation costs by not taking material to a landfill for disposal or having to transport it back to the site”