10 reasons to discover the all-new MB Drum Cutters
MB Crusher has created a new concept of hydraulic drum cutter which revolves around 10 novelties
MB Crusher has revolutionized the world of construction equipment.
With twenty years' experience in building innovative Crusher Buckets and Screening Buckets, the Italian manufacturer has created a new concept of hydraulic drum cutter.
TEN REASONS WHY TO CHOOSE MB:
- Direct Drive Twin Motor System
- Drum kits and Tooth kits
- Power Boost
- No Torsion System
- Cutter Rotation Kit
- Cutting Depth Adjustment Kit
- Dust Suppression Kit
- Drum Cover Kit
- Quick on-site maintenance
- High Temperature Reduction Kit
LET'S GO THROUGH THEM :
1. Direct Drive Twin Motor System
The line of MB Crusher drum cutters are in fact the only ones on the world market utilizing a Direct Drive Twin Motor System. This direct transmission dual motor system is protected by our unique patent, allowing for a differentiated distribution of force on the two drums. This provides an enormous advantage, since the power force is managed autonomously by the drum cutter according to the toughness and resistance of the material.
2. Drum Kit and Tooth Kit
Customers can opt for a variety of Drum Kit and Tooth Kits according to the type of material being processed in order to equip the Drum Cutter in the most effective and profitable way.
3. Power Boost
This new generation of standard drum cutters also adopts an integrated Power Boost to increase the power of the cutter head, which requires more force and obtains exceptional results.
4. No Torsion System
Among the major issues we encounter on work sites - say construction industry operators - are torsions and vibrations on the operating machine arm, with consequent enormous costs due to wear. MB Crusher has taken care of this problem too: our unique automated control results in a No Torsion System: structural stress on the excavator's arm is absorbed and drastically reduced, to increase precision and durability while benefiting cost savings and maintenance times.
5. Cutter Rotation Kit
The Cutter Rotation Kit is designed specifically for road work and trench digging, allowing the machine operator to rotate the cutter directly from the cab without stopping the excavation work: an extremely beneficial operation in terms of time and effectiveness.
6. Cutting Depth Adjustment Kit
The Cutting Depth Adjustment Kit allows operators to set the trench depth, to remove only the necessary amount of material and nothing more, providing a significant reduction in waste disposal costs.
7. Dust Suppression Kit & 8. Drum Cover Kit
Specifically for construction sites in urban centres, we've also designed the Dust Suppression Kit and Drum Cover Kit, to reduce dust emissions and allow work to be carried out in closed environments and areas with high vibration restrictions, such as in historical centres and highly populated areas.
9. Quick on-site maintenance
Yet another extraordinary innovation was introduced to help construction site managers deal with delivery time constraints: our drum cutter heads are designed to be easily replaced on site, in less than an hour. Unthinkable until now. Indeed, this procedure required extended downtime to take the cutter to an authorized workshop. Being able to change the drum in just under an hour gives the construction site a strong competitive advantage.
10. High Temperature Reduction Kit
To protect the machine's central casing, specially designed wear plates have been applied, as well as a protective High Temperature Reduction kit designed to lower the operated machinery's oil temperature without altering its performance.
Drum Cutter MB-R700 on Kobelco excavator
Drum Cutter MB-R800 on Caterpillar excavator
Drum Cutter MB-R900 on New Holland excavator
The new MB hydraulic cutters for excavators, loaders, and backhoe loaders are the most innovative and determined response to excavation, demolition and profiling work, especially in urban sites.
Lots are the scenarios where the Drum Cutters can be used.
- The demolition of buildings in high population areas that require the carving of foundation and concrete pillars, where spaces for green areas or new constructions can be recovered.
- The lowering and levelling of roads and bridges, where the surfaces being treated are asphalt and concrete, or profiling work in confined spaces for the creation of city ducts.
- In the agricultural sector, precision drum cutters are also indispensable for clearing and dredging land, creating irrigation systems, levelling river beds, digging tunnels and milling wood.
- For profiling rock walls in quarries and mines, where they can also be used in underwater immersion situations.