CRUSHER BUCKET BF 90.3 AT WORK!
1) Please tell us a little bit more about your company: What is your business activity?Our company is very little, and our business activity is mostly crushing material for other construction companies.
2) When did you buy our BF and which model? / On which excavator is it mounted?We bought BF model 90.3 in year 2011, we mounted it on excavator Atlas
3) Which kind of jobs do you do with the BF? Which material do you crush? How did you hear about the bucket crusher and our company?We mostly crush carbonate and silicate materials. I found bucket crusher when I was searching the internet looking for crushers.
4) What made you choose to buy our bucket crusher instead of a standard crusher?There were several reasons for which we decided to buy bucket crusher. It was cheaper, easy to operate, easy to adjust the output fraction, it had good performance of crushing and low expenses for transport. Using the excavator as a crushing machine is very convenient as you get two in one.
5) Using the bucket crusher has undoubtedly opened you to new possibilities and given you many advantages. In what terms did you manage to save money and add value to your work with the BF? How much time and resources can you save using it? How many hours a day do you use it for? How many days a week?Yes we manage to save and earn money. We are using the BF mostly 5-6 days a week, and approximately 8 hours per day.
6) What do you think about the maintenance and use of the bucket crusher?Maintenance is very easy and not expensive if using the crusher properly.
7) Do you think our bucket crusher offers you new opportunities to be more competitive in the market? What are the main characteristics that distinguish the bucket crusher from other more conventional crushing methods?Definitely bucket crusher offers variety of opportunities, as it is with good performance, low cost transport to different sites of work, input size is as at the conventional crushers, and you are cutting lot of costs as the excavator can take position for crushing almost anywhere, so you don't need to transport the material to the crusher.
8) In the future, would you buy another product from MB? As you know, MB has been in the market for over 10 years; we have recently designed and are now producing the screening bucket as well. Would you be interested in this new product? Or would you preferably buy another bucket crusher?In the future, if we decide to buy new products we will definitely consider the MB offers first.